Thanks for your interest in North Shore Mums! We have lots of handy links on our website that answer many of the common questions. To help you get the answers you need immediately, please take look at all the links below:
- If you would like to add an event to our What’s On section, click here.
- If you want to update an existing event in What’s On, click here.
- If you would like to list your business in the NSM Directory, click here.
- If you would like to renew, update or cancel your business listing in the NSM Directory, click here.
- If you would like to advertise a job role in the Job Board, click here.
- If you are interested in advertising on the website, click here.
- If you’d like to subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter, click here.
- If you want advice or recommendations about anything to do with living on the North Shore, please join our Facebook group and ask the thousands of members there. If you have requested to join but have been rejected, you will need to reduce your privacy settings so we can establish you are a ‘real’ person.
- If you’re wondering about the NSM Facebook Group Guidelines, click here. Sorry, we do not allow posts for fundraising requests, charities, market research or voting callouts.
- If you’re an advertiser and want more information about Business Hour, click here.
- If you would like to post anonymously to the NSM Facebook group, click here to submit your question.
We also have lots of information available on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If your question isn’t answered on any of the pages above, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP.